Saturday, November 12, 2016

... that Camarillo is always fun!

It was pretty funny how quickly things got back to normal at the house...


Some things never change.

The movers didn't come to unpack stuff for a few days, so we had a little time just to hang out together


And by that I mean everyone else hung out while I stayed in bed and tried not to die. We all descended on Kell's house and it was pretty much chaos!




By the fifth day of my fever, I had had enough and made Matt take me to an urgent care. Just the way I wanted to spend my 4th of July.


They pumped me full of fluid and told me there was nothing wrong with me, so I went back to wallowing by myself in Kelly's guest room while Matt took Jas out for the Independence Day festivities


Kell threw an awesome barbecue at the park with all her friends and I couldn't even leave the room to take a shower. Matt was a champ the whole week and took care of Jas all by himself, even when she woke up EVERY NIGHT we were there. Luckily there were a lot of babysitters around to help take care of/smother/sleep with Jas




In such good hands while mommy is sick.




Kar discovered that Jas was getting her first teeth


You can't see them, but they were there. Those two bottom teeth came in at the same time, and I didn't even notice cause she didn't cry or whine or anything! She is so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment