Saturday, November 12, 2016

... that I finally started feeling a little better?

Once I didn't feel like I was going to die anymore, I was able to have a little fun. I ventured out of my solitary confinement and attempted to spend time with the rest of the world, and by that I mean I went to the parents' house where everyone was slaving away unpacking all of the parents' belongings and wandered around the house in a daze until someone told me to stop trying to help and sit down.


We discovered that Kade is Jas' third favorite person in the world


I eventually felt well enough to venture out in public




And I even felt well enough one day to take Jas for her first trip to the beach!!!








It was such a great day! The weather was awesome, Jas did great, and I got some much needed fresh air and California sunshine! I love the beach!!

Mom and dad had many many visitors while we were there... most of which were adoring missionaries that wanted to see my parents again. They had an open house for the whole stake, and had another open house after they spoke in church on Sunday, and every day it seemed like at least a dozen missionaries just showed up to say hello. But we also had a lot of family visitors too, and Jas got to meet her great Na Na.


Four generations of Chao women!

After ten days at home, it was finally time to say goodbye. I made it home without dying, although I had a terrible cough that didn't go away for about three months. But I was so glad to see my parents and spend so much time with them! So glad they are finally home!

I love my parents!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment