Sunday, January 4, 2015

... that I don't like BYU as much as I should?

The Williams have a tradition that they take their boys to Utah for a BYU football game once a year. Which means that Matt gets at least one free pass to go to a BYU game once a year. Just kidding, he goes whenever he wants. But I like to come to the games with him when the kids are here.


Bruncles (Brother Uncles). So fun right?
Not really for me.

I know I'm a wuss. I don't do anything physical. I should, but I don't because LAZY and OUCH. Anyway, we drove down to Provo to meet the Williams boys for the game, but we got there a little late and had to walk quite a ways (by my standards) to get dinner before the game. But when we got to dinner, I told Matt that my feet hurt. He said he was sorry as nicely as he could, and then sweetly told me that we had barely walked a mile and a half. Maybe. I am a baby. But then we had to walk the rest of the way to the stadium and my feet were seriously killing me. So I took off my shoes and felt the bottom of my feet and discovered the hugest blisters I have ever had on my feet. Seriously. I couldn't put my shoes back on because my feet hurt so bad. When I made Matt look at them, he exclaimed, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR FEET???"

I left my shoes off the rest of the game, and when it was time to walk the mile and a half back to the car, I alternated between limping barefoot and making Matt carry me on his back. And the blisters didn't go away for a week.

Good thing I love BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment