Sunday, December 21, 2014

... that Matt ran a half marathon?

Matt has been talking about running a marathon since we've been married. And he is a good runner! But this is coming from someone who hasn't run further than 4 miles in her life... Anyway, he has trained several times, but always seems to hurt himself somehow. But this time he was determined to run the race with Renee, and they both did awesome!

He got up super early to start running, so I slept in a little and met up with the parents to see them cross the finish line! When we got there, I decided to go out a little ways and see if I could spot them coming so that we could be ready to take pics. And I waited, and waited, and waited until:


This is Matt trying to jump for joy when he saw me... after running 12+ miles. He almost fell on his face. Oops. But I ran with him for a few yards


Then I took a shortcut to the finish line so I could snap a pic.

I was so proud of him! He did awesome. And he even shared his popsicle with me.



So proud of my Matty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment