Sunday, December 21, 2014

... that it was Matt's birthday?

Happy birthday to my Matty!!!

I was super awesome and didn't take a single picture of anything we did for Matt's birthday. Oops. But there were lots of presents and birthday enchiladas and the whole gig, so it was awesome. And, I even extended his birthday party with a night at a resort in Park City with dinner, music, and gifts... courtesy of my work retreat.


I work for a great company. They have several corporate events every year, and now that I am an executive assistant, I get to attend even more of them! They are always really nice, fun (mostly for me, not Matt, but he is a good sport), and a lot of work. But there are always nice perks and gifts, and it's always great to get away every now and then. Plus I get to spend more time with Deb :)



Thanks Matt for letting me pass off my work retreat as a birthday present! Happy birthday honey, I love you more and more every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment