Friday, April 26, 2013

... that enough is never enough?

Never enough partying.  And never enough reptiles.  This is my life.

A few weeks ago Matt sent me a link to a Groupon for two adult and two kids tickets to Repticon in Farmington for the price of 1.5 adult tickets.  Luckily for him, this combines several of my favorite things:
-making Matt happy
-watching him geek out over reptiles
-nephew time
-Groupon
-getting a good deal
-getting out and doing something exciting

So off to Repticon with the Nephews!!!



I asked them to make crocodile faces:

The boys totally had fun! ....... I think.  They ran straight past any tarantula they saw (I hope they didn't have any nightmares), got bored of snakes after like 10 minutes, and we made them sit through a 15 minute lecture on terrarium decor.  But we rewarded them for being so good during the lecture with a little Angry Birds Star Wars time on Matt's phone, so they were happy.


We had to buy them presents, and I figured this was the only kind of snake that Brian would let into the house:

After dragging them around to every display twice, we finally packed them up and took them to meet their parents for dinner at Dave's restaurant, the Bonneville Brewery!  Apparently they didn't get enough Angy Birds in at the Expo:

Ollie got a little tired

But we finally made it to the restaurant and dinner was fabulous!
  

The boys were a little preoccupied with the TVs by our table: 

Don't worry, Lisa shared these delicious desserts with us.  Not that we would have faulted the pregnant lady for eating both of them herself, because they were amazing.

 I love nephews and family and reptiles and my husband and good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment