Wednesday, April 24, 2013

... that the weekend is for partying?

Last weekend was jam packed!

Saturday afternoon (after staying in bed all morning thanks to a small incident I like to call The Worst Migraine I've Ever Experienced in My Life) we went to Lisa's baby shower!








Kendy did a GREAT job with everything.  Awesome food, fun people, cute decorations.  Good times!!!

After the shower, we ran over to Deb and Tanner's baptism!



And I only got yelled at a little bit for taking pictures.  Oops.  Doesn't everyone have pictures from their baptism??  And did anyone yell at your parents???  Whatevs.

Me and Anna being reverent :)

And Elder Bramwell from Camarillo was one of her missionaries!  What a small world!

I'm so proud of Deb and Tanner!  Can't believe I forgot to get a pic of us together at the after party.  Fail.

Then Sunday was Family Dinner at Tracy's house.  Her and Marc are such good cooks!  I love our monthly Harrison Family dinners!

I love family and parties and baptisms and Deb!

No comments:

Post a Comment