Monday, February 8, 2016

... that my nerdiness has limits?

I am a huge supernerd when it comes to LOTR.

I have accepted this. I am even proud of it.

But I have limits, and apparently that limit is Star Wars.


Matt's cousin Dal got tickets to a showing of the new Star Wars movie, and was nice enough to invite us to come along! Dal is a HUGE Star Wars supernerd, which is totally WAY more embarrassing than a LOTR supernerd. He had literally seen the movie twice before he went with us, and that was within a 12 hour period of time. I mean, seriously, which is more nerdy:


Okay, we're just going to move on.

The premier was awesome, and it was great to spend time with Dal and Shar because they are awesome too. And even though Dal is a supernerd, I was still the only one that "dressed up" for the occasion.


1 man costume contest over here, and I won.

I love being a supernerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment