Monday, February 22, 2016

... that it was Christmas time again!!!

Christmas is always so busy for the Harrisons! There is so much family tradition to uphold, like the huge extended family Christmas Eve Brunch


And the great cousin gift exchange!


Then Christmas Eve dinner together, wrapping all the presents and setting out the stockings, and finally Christmas morning! It was so nice to be home with everyone and just take it easy. Then later that night, we had dinner at our house with everyone and anyone who wanted to come! I was in charge of the sweet potatoes, which I managed to not destroy (still bitter about the Thanksgiving fiasco -___- ), and afterward we broke out the petting zoo for all the little girl cousins.


#favoriteaunt

Kaari was in town too, so I went down to Provo a couple of times to hang out with them while they were here. Although apparently she really just wanted to hang out with Matt.


I may be the favorite aunt, but I am still clearly second fiddle when it comes to real entertainment.

I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment