Monday, February 22, 2016

... that my little baby is not a little baby anymore??

My little baby has finally found her eternal companion!!!


These two. All the heart eyes.

Cait's soon-to-be mother in law threw her an adorable bridal shower with tons of great food and great presents! I was the only representative of the Blickensibs, and I was so proud of myself for contributing by bringing two dozen beautiful homemade sugar cookies! And then I walked into the kitchen and saw 1 million absolutely perfect Swig copycat sugar cookies... and wanted to die. 

Whatevs.

Jolynn was so sweet and wanted me to feel welcome as part of the family, so she introduced me to all her friends and had me sit right next to Cait while she opened all of her gifts and asked me to keep the gift list. I was so glad I could be there! Afterward, we laughed and laughed as Cait and Kade told everyone their meeting/dating/engagement story. Those two are so stinking cute.

I love my little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment