Wednesday, December 30, 2015

... that we had a warm Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kell volunteered her house to anyone who would be in town for Thanksgiving, and I begged Matt to go to Camarillo! A lot of Matt's family came to Utah for Thanksgiving this year, but Matt was so sweet and said we could go to California and I was so excited!!! Lucky for us, the Laugenours decided to come early and hang out with us before we left!


Love that little Pierce!

Cait and Kade wanted a ride too, and the three of us convinced Matt to drive straight through on Tuesday so that we could spend as much time in California as possible!


We started out the fun with breakfast at the Airport Cafe on Wednesday

Which I guess made up for the fact that Kell seduced me to California with dreams of Pie Night... and then had it without me!!! Never mind... I'm still mad about it.

After breakfast, I introduced Matt to the wonderful world of the Camarillo Premium Outlets, where I promptly began spending my pre-birthday-Black-Friday-shopping-spree-allowance from Matt (which I HOPE is now a tradition that will continue until the Last Days).


After our 1st trip to the outlets, we made our 1st trip to Target, then went back to Kell's to start helping with Thanksgiving dinner prep.


And by that I mean I whipped up one small part of one dessert and that was it, because Kelly had already done everything since she is more OCD and controlling than our mother. And that is ME saying that, so you know it was bad. Seriously. AND she also managed to make us a DELICIOUS soup for dinner, on top of getting everything prepared for Thanksgiving dinner. She's so wonderful it's stupid.

After dinner, we had to go back out to the Outlets again because I had forgotten my purse the first time (yes, I know, I did the same thing last year too, good grief what is wrong with me?) and, you guessed it, also back to Target. We Blicks are nothing if not predictable.

After a quick game of something that I can't remember the name of, but I definitely won, we called it a night.


I love being home!

No comments:

Post a Comment