Sunday, June 14, 2015

... that we got to go home!!!!!

Finally it was time to go home and get ready for the wedding!!!

We drove to Vegas and spent the night there to break up the trip. We just can't get enough of those Williams! I had to do a little work that morning before we finished the drive and the Williams' internet was out, so a stop at Coffee Bean it was!!!


It was a good thing I got my work out of the way beforehand, because once we got to California, it was all play time!!!
Uncle Mott LOVES to play dress up hahahahahahahahaha!


Sister couldn't turn her neck: her necklace could fall off at any moment. But we couldn't have too much play time, because we had to go pick up our missionaries!!!!!






SO wonderful!!! We even stopped at Tito's on the way home per Mom's request... even if we did forget the extra cilantro and onions at home! Oops! It is so great to have Caitlin home safe finally, I missed having two sisters here in Utah SO MUCH! We only had so much time with Mom, so we squeezed as much in one week as we could! Including a trip to the house for some tangerines,



Lots of snuggles,


And a trip to visit Courtney's grave


Matt and I have been married three years and I have never taken him out to the cemetery. I always tell myself whenever we go home that I need to go out there, but I get so wrapped up in seeing family that I forget to go out there. This time I finally remembered, and I was really really glad that Matt finally got to share that little part of my life with me.

I also got to visit one of my oldest friends from elementary school for another quick Coffee Bean run. My Mally is just the cutest, sweetest, most beautiful mommy-to-be ever!!!!!


And of course we had to do some pre-wedding beauty prep as well:

Those teeth aren't gonna whiten themselves.

I love being home!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment