Sunday, June 29, 2014

... that Matt said:

Almost anytime we are driving anywhere: "Wait a minute... My Petco sense is tingling!"

While eating cheap fast food gyros and fries for dinner: "It's like we're sitting across from Plato and Socrates... Eating their native food and talking about philosophy and democracy."

When I got mad at Matt for his bathroom humor:
Matt: "I heard her say, "Bathroom jokes arrrrrre funny."
Me:
Matt: "There was an "n't" in there too, but that's irrelevant."

On manners: "That guy was totally picking his nose. Just like me. I don't say that to make fun of him, but to validate my own decisions."

Discussing whether or not he could get a discounted National Parks pass because of his amputated toes: "Some people use 'freak show' as a derogatory label, but it can also mean money maker!"

After watching Godzilla:
Matt: "There were so many plot holes, it should have been called Godzilla Swiss Cheese. It was totally unbelievable."
Me: "Did you really think a movie about Godzilla would be believable??"
Matt: "I thought they would at least try!"

When I got mad at him for being gross:
Matt: "Was that gross?"
Me:
Matt: "It doesn't count for my one gross joke of the day."
Me:
Matt: "I didn't even know I was saying something gross."
Me:
Matt: "It wasn't even about poop."

On his artistic nature: "I have a poet's soul. And a rapper's delivery. Holla."

"It's not white trash. Lots of people don't wear shirts."

I love my Matty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment