Sunday, January 26, 2014

... that we had another anniversary??

It's been two years!!!

Matt was super sweet this year for our anniversary! I wasn't expecting anything at all, but Matt totally scored major points with a couple of great gifts:

He knows me so well.

My other gift was a total surprise! He took the painting that Jake gave me from Haiti several years ago and had it framed! And it looks awesome!!!

I've been wanting to have this painting framed for a really really long time! It makes me really happy!

We also had a little dinner date at the Cheesecake Factory. Obviously.

People say that the first year of marriage is the hardest. Well, because of some personal things I was going through, this year was kind of hard on me. But Matt is the sweetest, kindest, most perfect and wonderful husband I could ask for, and he helped me get through all of my struggles. I know he will always be there for me, no matter what. Probably with this face:

I'll take it.

I love my husband!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! Love him and LOVE YOU!!! Congrats and many, many, many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete