Sunday, January 5, 2014

... that it is CHRISTMAS?!?!?!?!









These are the only pictures that I managed to snap of the craziness that has been the last 2 weeks. Here's a quick recap because I'm getting over a cold and have a slight headache:

-Moved to Salt Lake
-Ward Christmas Program (I had a solo! *shameless bragging*)
-Christmas shopping
-Delivered last minute Christmas presents for my boss
-Tire exploded in the fast lane of I-15
-Christmas Eve extended family brunch
-Christmas Eve immediate family dinner and Christmas Nativity
-Blick Family skyping session with the missionaries
-Christmas Morning: stockings, breakfast, presents, dinner, more presents
-Jamie's surprise baby shower
-Trent's homecoming and afterparty
-New Year's Eve dinner with the fam
-New Year's Eve party with friends
-Not enough days off work
-Still unpacking, probably until the end of time.

 I've basically been sleep deprived and fighting a cold the whole time. But hey, it's not the holidays if you're not running around like crazy and on the verge of cracking the whole time, amiright? Oh wait, is that just me?

I love crazy holidays with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment