Sunday, November 10, 2013

... that Matt said:

On keeping the commandments: "Bacon is the reward of the higher law."

On fighting:  "I was constantly fighting in high school.  I earned my reputation with my fists.  And my fetal position on the floor."

On being a carnivore: "Meat brings people together!"

While looking at pigs at the fair: "Think of it as 'bacon on the hoof.'"

On finally getting his first full-time attorney job: "I've waited until my thirty first year to start doing adult things."

A chat conversation at work about leaving for vacation when we get home:
Me: "We will be fast like the wind tonight, right?"
Matt: "Yes honey, we will paint with all the colors oooooooof theeeeeeee wiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!"
Me: "That's not what I meant."
Matt: "But we will!!!!!"

Our chat conversation at work when I got tickets to the second Hobbit premier and costume contest:
Me:  HONEY!!!!!!! THE BEST THING THAT COULD EVER HAPPEN EVER HAS HAPPENED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt:  What? YOU MET MARIAH CAREY IN PERSON!!!!!!???????
          A whole bag of Brite Crawlers stuck together end-to-end in one long glorious gummy gaggle!
          You are the new CEO of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!?
          You held your breath for three minutes straight?!
Me:  Not your best guess...
Matt:  Hedgehog licking your face!?

On candy and pop culture:
Matt: "You want a Rolo?"
Me: "No thanks."
Matt: "But honey, you only roll once."
Me: "What?"
Matt: "ROLO!"
Me:
Matt: "YOLO!"

On date night: "I have a lot of ideas, and they all end with 'ittle Caesars.'"

On going to the bathroom:  "I have to pee so bad, I could pee both of our pants right now."

On being a comedian:  "You don't want to reuse a theme too much.  Except 'number two' jokes.  Those are always funny."

When he accidentally starts singing the song that I hate for the tenth time in a row: "You came in like a wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrainbow, and butterflies, ice cream, and candy......"

Twenty minutes later:  "You came in like a wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrainbow, my beautiful wife, the love of my life....."

Ten minutes later:  "You came innnnnnnnnto my life, I love you so much......"


"My lips are incredibly epic."


I love my Matty!!!!!

1 comment: