Wednesday, February 20, 2013

... that I am a cheap date?

My boss asked me to drive to Park city on Monday to pick up some things for the retreat I am helping him plan this weekend (SUPER STOKED FOR THIS).  It just so happened that Matty got off work early that day too, so I picked him up and we had a little impromptu date night!  FUN!!!

We picked up the stuff at Harry and David, then I did a little tiny bit of shopping while he read his book.  Typical us.  And afterward, a little dinner at Arby's.

Apparently I didn't learn my lesson about taking pics with this guy :/

Confession:  I like Arby's.  More than I should.  Kaari and I used to eat it in college all the time cause it was right down the street from her work.  Super embarrassing, I know.  But if you decided to be daring and try it, I'm sure you would like it too.  Because it is good.

I love date nights with my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment