Tuesday, November 6, 2012

... that I love my job?

My job is AWESOME.

Exhibit A:  I get presents.

 


Exhibit B:  I get food.




Lots of it.  ALL THE TIME.

Exhibit C:  I get to spend all day at a doctor's golf tournament and get paid for it.


Exhibit D:  Sometimes I get to make cardboard houses.


Exhibit E:  We get tickets to Blaze games.


(FYI, indoor football is just about as cool as it sounds.  But hey, what's free is free.)

Exhibit F:  I get to hang out with Debbi.





Nuff said.

Exhibit G:  We get to sit in the company suite for the opening Jazz Game!  Only because no one wanted the tickets for Halloween night.  But still!  It was a blast!




I love my job!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I still cannot believe you STOLE that monkey shot of me!!!! LOL I love this blog!!!! :D

    And may I just say how much I <3 U?!

    ReplyDelete