Saturday, November 10, 2012

... that we have fun on Saturdays?

Let me make one thing perfectly clear: I think McDonald's is disgusting.  Seriously.  I cannot think of a more gross fast food place.  But they do have one redeeming quality: breakfast.  And sometimes when you wake up on Saturday morning with a foot of snow outside, you just need a little Micky D's to get you going.


Matt has told me on numerous occasions that the McGriddle is his favorite food.  Of all time.  Ever.
Just look at that face: pure joy.

I, on the other hand, cannot eat one without feeling like I want to puke my guts out.  Don't get me wrong, they're pretty good.  But from the first bite, my body can already tell that it wants to expel it's contents as fast as possible.  So I stick with the Egg McMuffin.  And a hash brown, of course.  With plenty of ketchup on the side.  Matt didn't believe that I needed 4 packets of ketchup with my breakfast, but I proved him wrong.  What can I say, I am my father's daughter.


I love breakfast at McDonald's in my pajamas with my baby!

1 comment: