Thursday, October 11, 2012

... that my niece is adorable???

My WHOLE family is coming up this weekend 1) to visit me 2) to visit Cait and 3) to go to the BYU Homecoming game.  YAY!!!!!  But Kell and my mom came up early and brought Babes (AKA Finley) with them!  She is the cutest!  So I couldn't resist starting the weekend blogging a little early.

They all visited me at work on their way to Provo.  Fin looked a little out of it and was being really quiet, looking around very warily... until she saw the dancing flower on my desk and gave a little "Hi!" and a wave!!  And she didn't stop waving at it the whole time she was in the office!  It was sooo cute!

Then someone from my office gave her a rubber ducky and she thought life couldn't get any better...
Until she came to Aunt Krissy's house, Fin's dream playhouse!

Exhibit 1: Eye-level microwave so mommy doesn't have to lift her up to play with it.

Exhibit 2:  The world's nicest dog to play with!  Fin loves Xena!  And Xena... is warming up to Fin.

Fin was having the time of her life!  As long as Grandma and her blankie were there to keep her safe, everything was peachy :)
Fin was loving Matt too!  She scarfed down a couple bowls of his bottled pears:

And even gave him lots of high fives!  That was after he successfully channeled her desire to hit him into his hand.  Alas for me, my efforts to get her to stop hitting me only ended up in me getting pinched.  Oh well.  At least she likes one of us.
The happiest Fin was to see me was when I was leaving for work this morning.  As I was saying goodbye to Kell, she looked up at me with angel eyes and gave me a very cheery "Bye bye!"  She even gave me a kiss too!!!!!  If she hadn't been so happy to see me go, I would have been elated.  I guess I'll take whatever I can get from that little stinker.  Love my niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment