Thursday, November 9, 2017

... that Jas was 18 months!

One word: hair.



#thestruggleisreal

Matt and I have divided up her hair responsibilities as such: I spend 30-45 minutes every Saturday combing out her hair in the bathtub, then Matt has sole responsibility after that because I cannot handle any more. Thankfully, he is an amazing dad and does wonderful things for her hair, because I can barely handle getting myself ready in the morning. Plus, I don't do so well with possessed demon babies:


There was one time that I did her hair by myself. And by that, I mean Matt put her pigtails in the day before and I just redid them with new rubber bands. And I was super proud cause they looked great:


And then the rubber bands both burst three minutes later in the car and her hair was destroyed before she even got to daycare. And that is why I don't even bother. But it's okay, cause I'm good at a lot of other mom things, like snuggling.


Especially when I accidentally talk to Alexa a little too loudly and freak Jas out so that she clings to me for the rest of the night and refuses to let me put her down.


Oops. Jas does NOT like Alexa. But she does like popsicles,


Sitting in her favorite sunny spot everyday,


Being naughty,




Teasing,


And eating.


Specifically, anything that she can dip something else into: ranch, ketchup, hummus, fry sauce, she loves it all. But that's just fine, cause we took her to her first dentist appointment this month and she also loves her new big girl toothbrush!


She also had her first official play date with her bestie in our ward.




Love these little cuties!!!

Jas also went to Nursery for the first time this month and is doing pretty well, considering that it is right during her nap time (whyyyyyy??????). It took her a while to catch on to the fact that we were leaving her there... so we will see how that continues to go.

Love my Jas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment