Friday, October 13, 2017

... that I have to go to the fair!

A week and a half after Matt went out of town for his Boy's Trip, he had to go out of town again for work. And wouldn't you know it, it was the same days that the fair was going on. I had been waiting to go to the fair for months, and I was so sad! Lucky for me, Mom and Dad called and asked us to go with them and Conni and Gavin, who just happened to be in town! I was a little afraid to take Jas without Matt, but I knew it would be my only chance to go and have at least some help, so I decided to throw caution to the wind!





Jas loved/was terrified of all the animals, shared a bucket of chili cheese fries and a lemonade with me, threw multiple tantrums, waved and smiled at every person she saw, insisted on walking through all the crowds by herself, refused to sit in her stroller, got a free rice krispie treat because she was crying, and loved being with her Grandma and Grandpa. It was completely exhausting, but we survived and I think Jas loved it in the end.

Love the fair and my stinky Jas!

No comments:

Post a Comment