Monday, October 9, 2017

... that baby Ellie was born!!!!!

My little baby had a little baby!!!!!!!!!!


I was able to visit Cait in the hospital that night and meet Ellie just a few hours after she was born! She is so cute!!!! And so tiny! Literally. Like two pounds smaller than Jas has ever been in her whole life. And speaking of Jas, I took her with me to meet her newest cousin looking like a homeless baby in all of her broken-rubber-banded-sand-covered-destroyed-pigtails glory. Jas loves babies and was fascinated with Ellie,


Until I held her for a little too long, at which point Jas proceeded to pull on my clothing and whine for my attention back.


Mom came out and Jake and Jacky came out twice,





and I provided the shuttle service for everyone. JK. But I did go down to Provo a ton, and now I understand why Cait never wants to drive up to my house. But this baby is worth it, because she is so adorable!

Love my little baby and her little baby Ellie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment