Friday, December 9, 2016

... that Jas was 5 months!




A few highlights from this month:

We took Jas to the BYU Football opening event: Reppin the Y. She loved it.



But Ellie and I loved this strawberries and cream treat more.


We also decided it was time to check out the pool in our complex, and it is not too shabby!


Jas discovered that she loves her toes


And also loves sleeping with her leg pushed through the slats in her crib. 


We find her like this almost every morning. And we would put up crib bumpers if we thought it would help, but a) Matt is even more scared of crib bumpers than he is of her getting her leg stuck in the crib, b) I'm pretty sure bumpers would not stop her from pushing her legs through anyway, and c) there is no c.

Oh and mom and dad came back to visit us again a few weeks after the reunion for my cousin Melanie's wedding and to wash their feet in my kitchen sink.



Have I mentioned that I'm glad they're home?

Love my Jas and my mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment