Monday, August 3, 2015

... that we went to Taiwan: Day 3

The next day was Sunday. We went to church with mom and dad at a local English branch. There were a lot of Americans, but also a lot of visitors from all over! We went to Sunday school with a few investigators from Mongolia and there were a few people who came just to practice English.


This girl was so funny. She came up after Sunday school and started chatting with me, told me how beautiful I was, then asked if she could take my picture, and then a picture of me and Matt. I thought for sure that she would then ask Kell and Jer for their picture, but she didn't HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She also asked me to explain to her how Twitter and Instagram work hahaha.

After church, we enjoyed a quiet Sunday at home with mom and dad and had some homemade curry for dinner. It was nice to have a day to relax after all the running around we'd been doing!

We love Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment