Tuesday, February 25, 2014

... that I am the best sister?

Kaari has been asking me to alter her clothes for her ever since she realized I had a working sewing machine. She sweetly asks if she can come over and bring me some cookies or cake or something... and then brings a bag of pants that need to be skinnier or a shirts that are too wide or skirts that need hemming. Love that girl.

Luckily for me, she recently somehow conned Zach into buying her a machine of her own! My altering days are over! Or so I thought. First thing she wanted to do was bring her machine to my house so I could teach her how to use it. Should have seen that one coming. Anyway, we invited them all up for dinner and a sewing night. Zach immediately made himself very comfortable in our softest blanket:
(Look how happy he is hahahahahaha!)

And Kaari and I set up our Singers in my sewing room!

Are we adorable or what??? Kar's first project turned out pretty cute: a darling headband for the cutest little model ever.

We didn't even care that it was way past her bedtime and she was basically having a mental breakdown by the time we were done. Well, we cared, but we didn't do anything about it. Sorry, G.

I love being a big sister! Most of the time. Okay, always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment