Tuesday, December 4, 2012

... that IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Hooray for my birthday!

We started out the birthday weekend with a trip down to Provo to visit my sisters!  I walked into Kar's house to see this!


They got me not one, but TWO new hamsters!!!!!  I was freaking out.  I LOVE them!!!!!


They were planning on buying me one hamster, so they bought me a new cage a few days ago and decorated it with the names "Tina" and "Karboochie," thinking that I would just put Tina in this new cage with their new hamster, which they lovingly named Karboochie.  They decided that they couldn't keep a hamster alive on their own, so they waited to get one till Saturday morning.  And when they got there, the pet store gave them two hamsters for 5 dollars!  Which was good, cause you can't actually put hamsters together in the same cage unless they've grown up together.  So now I have Tina, Tina 2, and Karboochie.
AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!



I don't even care that I am a crazy pet lady.  3 hamsters and 3 snakes?????  I obviously cannot control myself.

After I played with both hamsters, we packed up and went to Legends Grille, where Cait bought us all lunch on her student meal card.  Not too shabby!  Reminded me of eating there as a student... weird.  After lunch, Kar made appointments for us to get birthday pedicures!


Matt and I had to rush back home so that Matt could go to the Priesthood session of Stake Conference while I made dinner:  Momma's spaghetti.  Perfect!  Then we went to the Saturday session and relaxed for the rest of the night.

The next morning, we went to the Sunday session, then relaxed the whole day!  Talk about my ideal birthday!  Matt got me some beautiful flowers:


And a gift certificate for a massage!  He also wrapped me up a few other gifts: an old purse of mine that I had meant to throw away, and his parents' copy of "The Two Towers" DVD.  Why would he wrap these?  Because he wanted to give me a new purse (I have been talking about getting one for a while), but he wants to go shopping with me so I can pick it out!  And he promised to buy me tickets to see "The Hobbit" when it comes out in a few weeks!!!  Isn't this guy the sweetest??  I think he just wanted to see the look of confusion on my face when I opened these weird presents.  Mission accomplished.

He also insisted on making me dinner all by himself:


Lemon chicken with roasted broccoli and rice pilaf.  Killer!  It was perfect, and he did it all by himself!

I love my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What the KRISSY getting green on the toes?!? Since when did you jump on that bandwagon??? I knew they were your feet not because Kaari's are fat but because your toes stick out every which way...gllllll

    ReplyDelete