Tuesday, September 5, 2017

... that we had so much family time!

When we got back from Bear Lake, Kell was in town waiting for us! She had extended her trip to St. George to grace us with her presence, so we headed down to Lindon to visit her at McKenna's house and have a little selfie session



Then Fin had to join too. Like mother, like daughter :)


It was a quick visit for them, but we had just enough time to also fit in a trip to DP Cheesesteaks before they headed back home


Just look at those heart eyes Cutter is giving Jas. Melts me! The very next day, Mom came into town to help me throw Cait a baby shower!




It was a little stressful, but I managed to pull all my crap together at the last minute, and I think it went okay! Those mini cinnamon and orange rolls were a pain, but if Cait wants it, Cait gets it! I was very pleased that I made it through the day without a mental breakdown. The same could not really be said for Jas... but she did okay.

Quick trips for Kell and Mom and Dad, but we were glad to see them! We always love family time!!! And we are so excited for Auntie Cait to be a mommy!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment