Wednesday, January 6, 2016

... that I am old?

Happy Birthday to me!!!


My birthday was pretty great this year! Matt got me several sweet gifts, including a heated seat cushion that plugs into my car (which is perfect for this frozen wasteland that we live in) and sending flowers to my work, which I LOVE! And when I got to work, the girls there had decorated my office, brought me more flowers, and ordered a big lunch for the whole office all in celebration of me! It was awesome!

After work, Matt and I went to The Melting Pot to celebrate with fondue and it was SO DELICIOUS.


30 was a hard year for me. And 31 is starting out a little hard as well. I wish I could say that I am handling it gracefully... but I am really really not. Let's just say that I am working on a lot of personal goals for this year, and patience is #1. But that's okay, cause that's something that we could all use a little more of, amiright?

I love my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment