Monday, September 22, 2014

... that we went to Draper Days?

Kar and I hit up Draper Days by ourselves this year. How is it that we LOVE fairs so much and our husbands could care less??


We wandered around a little bit and even stopped to watch the reptile show in Matt's honor


Before we really got down to the reason we came: Food.


Kar got a delicious Korean BBQ sandwich and I snagged us some curly fried potato chip thingys... that may have been left over from a man and his little girls... Hey, they were going to throw them away!!! I think I've been married to Matt for too long... Anyway, we lounged in the shade of the tent for a while with a few kisses


And a little dancing,


Then snagged a few more treats for the road: a bag of cotton candy to bring home to Matty and a pina colada shake with mango boba for me and Kar! And by "me and Kar" I mean "the little piggy in the back seat who cried until I gave it to her."


Gotta love Draper Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment