Monday, April 21, 2014

... that I love being an aunt?

Being an aunt is the best! You get to do stuff like play at the park,


Go to baseball games,

Play in princess capes,

Make science projects,

Spoil the kids with your favorite treats,

And have an excuse to go to the pet store.

But I also love being the favorite sister

Obviously I'm the favorite because I help run errands

and I have mad sewing skills and make adorable blankets. Cutter's Angry Bird Star Wars blanket:

And Madden's beautiful (if I do say so myself) minky blanket:

After I made G's blanket, I swore I'd never make another one again. But I just HAD to make one for Madden! I couldn't resist! It turned out gorgeous and only made me want to kill myself half a dozen times. But I did finish it! ... At Kell's house with her friend's sewing machine. Just living up to my World's Best Procrastinator title over here.

It was worth it when Kell and Jer got a babysitter on Saturday and took me out for dinner
Oh and Jake and Jacky tagged along.

And then Kar and Zach and G showed up too!!! And all the continental Blicks were together for a few hours!

I was so glad to be able to be there for my sister! I love her so much and I wish I could be there all the time! And it was so good to be home! It was so nice to have a "vacation" from work. Especially when this is what I found when I got back to my desk:


Oh well. It could have been worse; they could have eaten my chips too.

I love going home! And I love my sis!!! Can't wait to see you and your babies again!

1 comment: